Armageddon v2 SE

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Armageddon v2 SE

While porting the hammer I saw this beauty and thought sure the world of Skyrim needs a weapon based on Armageddon from WOW.  Its a big oversized great sword.

 

Can I craft it? YES!

Can I enchant it? YES!

Can I find it? Maybe!  Hint: Its hidden in a mammoth skeleton.

Light?  YES!

Can I marry it? YES!

 

This is a port and slight upgrade to excellent Armageddonv2 LE by the rantala123.  The stats have been slightly improved to be more inline with daedric weapons and the 2k textures have been darkened and and the Spectacular Strength has been greatly reduced to avoid the weapon getting completely washing out in ambient lighting.  Armageddon has a new starting location so you won't trip over it like I did.  Its has been ESLified so it won't take up a load spot in your crowded load order.

 

I think in a future update I might retexture the gems and add a glow map.  I have not mastered the glow map yet so everyone will have to wait.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)