Ichirou's Vampire Mods

https://ift.tt/3kEQpOo Ichirou's Vampire Mods

 

Valkyrie.png

About.png

I Made these 2 easy plugins for my vampire Play thru's as I personally like to be a Day Walker and feed only on the enemies I kill.  I normally don't harm the Citizens so I made these one to make being a vampire quicker since the LAL Vampire start can be buggy with custom races and I don't have to feed on the Citizens.
 

This Pack adds one or both

Vampire Blood - Places a chest behind the Guardian Stones that contains a set of vampire clothes, a bottle of Vampire Blood, a book, and 100 Blood potions

The bottle of Vampire Blood instantly makes you a vampire with no 3 day wait.

With Better Vampires installed you can use the starter 100 Blood Potions to stave off the thirst if you have the option turned on for it

 

Blood Potion Crafting - This adds Blood Potion Crafting from meats and human parts from hunting or finding them.  this is used best with the Better Vampires Blood Potions Quench thirst option turned on

 

 

 

Disclaimer.png

Disclaimer (Click Here)

My favorite part about having a Video Game. ITS NOT REAL! If this mod offends you and makes you panic and hate me forever, then simply pretend it doesnt exist, and dont download it. I do not force anyone to download these mods. It is up to you to decide if you want it or not. If you do want this mod, then click the download, and install. Please forward your complaints and hate mail to: NoOneCares@Schaken-Mods.com We will be glad to file these complaints in the proper trash can with all the others.

 

 

Discord == Schaken-ModsChat == Steam

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)