Immolated Daedric Blade

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Immolated Daedric Blade

This is my first guild mod a purple flaming daedric blade.  This one hander does exceptional damage and is slightly lighter than than an average daedric sword.   It is hidden, not so hidden, at one of the many dragon lairs in Skyrim.  Normally I would include a pick of the sword in its hiding spot but not this time. 

 

Can I craft it? YES!

Can I enchant it? YES!  

Is it ESLified?  YES!

Will I look cool wielding it?  YES!

 

Important!  I did all I could to tame this beast but it might be too much for some GPUs.  The images were actually downscaled but it requires many, many, many tiny images to make fire flow the length of the weapon.   I have a high end system I could hear my fans roar to life when I first pulled it out but they calmed down.  This was tested for 3+ hours no CTDs, no issues, and maintained my FPS with one immolated daedric blade.  I was also able to play wielding two although it pushed my GPUs over 85% so I went back to one after 30 minutes.  I would not put this on 10 NPCs (I am sure one of you is saying challenge accepted, just remember I told you not to).  I did have a CTD when using a poser. I don't know if it was the sword or the poser because I have had issues with the poser before.  

 

This mod is made up entirely of new modified vanilla assets.  The similar green blade in one of the photos was made by Selur and I have to give some credit were credit is due.  I would not have figured out how to do the flames without porting the Immolated Blade to SE first.  I do have a port of the green blade but it is a mishmash of parts and pieces in the back end and was a bit of a hot mess.  It would require some major fixes before I would post it if anyone is interested.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Deviant Core