Runed Ancient Nord Great Sword

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Runed Ancient Nord Great Sword

This is an ancient nord great sword with glowing runes.  Its slightly faster and meaner than a typical nord blade.  For those brave enough to venture into the depths of Bleakfalls Burrow you may be rewarded with such a weapon.  Lost for millennia, it has rusted a bit due to the surrounding conditions.  It should be easy enough to find by those with a watchful eye because it still glows in the dark.

 

Can I craft it? YES!

Can I enchant it? YES!  

ESL: YES!

 

Despite upscaling the the textures and cubes I wasn't 100% satisfied with the new glow texture in 1st person with the move to 2k but its the best I could do without completely replacing all the textures and recreating them from scratch.  I think I will eventually put out a set of glowy higher res ancient nordic weapons - mostly because I like them.  This was my first mod working with a glow map.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)