The Crystal Axe

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J The Crystal Axe

This is a crystal axe made of you guessed it crystal.  Although very functional I thought it would look good hanging on one of my trophy walls.  If you are an adventuring type the crystal axe can be found near a waterfall in Deepwater Pass.

 

Can I craft it? YES!

Can I enchant it? YES!  (Added a separate 1st person nif when i realized how bright it was enchanted, let me know if it needs to be toned down)

Can I steal it? NO

Light?  YES!

Can I marry it? YES!

 

This is a port to CRYSTALAXE LE by xiank.  The stats have been left alone but the 2k textures have been retouched and compressed to look and perform better in SE.  The missing mesh texture references have been corrected and a non-1st person nif has been added to avoid female 3rd person bug while drawing the weapon and allow sperate spectacular map.  The mod was cleaned up and unused references and files have been removed.  ESLified so it won't take up a load spot in your crowded load order. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)