The Opal Hammers

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J The Opal Hammers

This is a pair of 1HB opal hammers.  I couldn't decide if liked the light or the dark opal hammer better so I figured why even make a choice when I can have both.  These beauties are slightly faster and do a little more damage than ebony maces.  They are not so hidden at a couple dragon's lairs.  ESLified so it won't take up a load spot in your crowded load order. 

 

Can I craft it? YES!

Can I enchant it? YES!  

Can I get my ass kicked while finding them?  Possibly!

Will I look kickass wielding them?  Most Definitely!

 

Future thoughts, I might make them into earrings or a necklace jingle jangle thingy.

 

Shout out to Ashtoreth for her insanely awesome Sanguine Dress available in the Guild section.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)