High Poly Elisif Replacer-ESPFE Flagged

https://ift.tt/3hUOV1n High Poly Elisif Replacer-ESPFE Flagged

High Poly NPC replacer for the True Queen of Skyrim, and resident spank bank of Solitude. 

I was personally not satisfied with how High Poly NPC's treated Elisif, so I took it upon myself to make my own.

Her hair can be a little dark depending upon your enb, but to be honest Elisif with super blonde hair wasn't really my vibe. She's a Nord with Imperial traits, so I felt she should reflect that.

Looks INCREDIBLE with my Thiccum Up 3BA Bodyslide Preset which has damn near 5k downloads for a reason.

Make sure this loads AFTER High Poly NPC Overhaul 🙂

Enjoy my shit? Want more? Please consider supporting me on Patreon so I can keep uploading BANGERS like this 😛

 

CLICK HERE TO SUPPORT!

489830-20211125215535-1.png
489830-20211125215653-1.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Deviant Core