Schlongs of Skyrim DLL CTD FIX

https://ift.tt/3p2FvEy Schlongs of Skyrim DLL CTD FIX

About a year ago I became super frustrated as to why the SOS DLL would crash my Skyrim if I changed load orders or downloaded new mods, so I spent literal days crawling through forum after forum trying to find a fix.

I found a super obscure comment from back in like 2017 that mentioned a problem very similar to what I was experiencing, and lo and behold I tweaked the steps and found out that it works flawlessly.

If you've been struggling with this problem, download this mod and follow the steps in the Text File. 

If this saves you a fuckload of headaches, please consider endorsing so other people can find this fix! ❤️

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)