Akiko

https://ift.tt/eA8V8J Akiko

Akiko was the second follower I ever made and was deemed a personal follower never to be released, I finally decided after 3 years is was time to share her so here she is.

Akiko is a Nord and is very faithful and a superb fighter armed with her own daggers which cannot be removed from her.

She is highly skilled and a true warrior and she can be married.

She is compatible with both Special Edition and Aniversary Edition.

She is located just inside the door to The Great Porch in Dragonsreach.

 

KS Hairdo's is the only requirement 

yes I could have made her standalone but I didnt so there.

 

If you like her please leave a comment or at least hit the like/love button I spent a lot of time making her in my early days of making characters for Skyrim.

 

I also want to through out a special thank you to the few people that no matter what stood beside me and helped keep me making mods. 

 

I do not give any permissions to modify and or upload/share Akiko period end of story dont ask and dont do it 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)