High Poly Ysolda - ESPFE Flagged

https://ift.tt/3kEQpOo High Poly Ysolda - ESPFE Flagged

489830-20220126173746-1.pngI

I figured it was only proper that the resident waifu and spank bank of Whiterun get the overhaul treatment she very much deserves. ❤️ 

I kept her weight the same as vanilla (20), for maximum compatibility. 

As always, my overhauls/followers use my custom 3BBB/3BA Preset, which has over 7.5k downloads ❤️

You can get it here! 
Thiccum UP 3BBB/3BA Bodyslide Preset

489830-20220126173905-1.png


Also, I've recently partnered with a Health and Wellness company, and its kinda changed my life. If you suffer from Insomnia like I do, or have anxiety/depression, I can help you out.

Just go to 
Tranont Health and Wellness and live the life you deserve ❤️

You can also check out some of my revolutionary mods like 
Unequip On Sit-Replace When Standing Which hides your equipped weapons when you sit/lay down, and brings them back when you stand up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)