Akila The Nightblood Follower SE AE LE

https://ift.tt/ozhCqvI Akila The Nightblood Follower SE AE LE

Akila the Nightblood Follower this is the original mod.

I've kept this dormant for about 2 years and it's only been available to my Patreons and the people they choose to share it with.

 

Patreons are always welcomed to share my projects. Sometimes it's better to go through them than me 🙂

 

Anyway, Akila is widely popular one of my top follower mods. often imitated but never duplicated 🙂

 

She is located in dragons reach.

 

You'll probably have some clipping with the outfit for CBBE. 

Also back when I made the SE version some of the scripts for the weapon enchants would not work so I replaced them with vanilla. Replaced it.. I think it was only one script but I don't remember atm. This will be addressed in the 2022 version. 

 

I also will like to make a separate mod that just contains the weapons for those who don't want the follower.

BUT in the meantime, cheers!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)