Mighty Fancy Farmhouse Interior Replacer
Watch the video guys
It tell you pretty much everything you need to know about the mod
Did you watch the video? Excellent!
So you shouldn't have too many questions, right?
Ok well in case you didn't, do it. Watch the video!
The mod only requires the base game and the DLCs
About Farmhouses added by other mods:
A Patch for Arthmoor's Kynesgrove, Shor's Stone and Ivarstead is included as a 2nd download however you must have all 3 mods and the Unofficial Patch
(Watch video for more details)
If anyone finds an interior door in the base game that has not been replaced correctly, please use the contact link below, and send me a screen shot with the location. I'll go ahead and make a hotfix for it!
The mod can only improve with the help of you guys
For any other patches, you can make those yourself provided you have the CK.
I might be per$uaded to do it
Note: The screenshots were taken before I added the firepits into the mod so there won't be the mis-match in textures you see in the still images.
(Watch the video!)

Comments
Post a Comment