Pullo ,an Imperial Mercenary Fighter

https://ift.tt/O01TwSq Pullo ,an Imperial Mercenary Fighter

Just a simple Mod I made of a mercenary named Pullo who is an Imperial who has a little bit of a Nordic Accent because he grew up mainly in Skyrim. He is pure fighter he has no spells and he has most of the one handed , two handed, and heavy armor perks.He is high level and levels with the player. Tell me if they are any bugs.He cost 500 gold to hire. Skyrim AE required. vocie type male even toned accented. no custom voice. Thanks you for looking at my mod I am still learning. Thanks to Darkfox for his tutorials, and The Mighty Nine,401 Gaming for their support,And thanks to Schaken for letting me put this mod on his site. Enjoy.

 

regards, Paras

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)