Housecarl Waifu

https://ift.tt/4PosLkv Housecarl Waifu

First, thank you for @Schaken@CadenBlack@Zigster999 have commented positively on my mod before ..

 

This mod will changed the appearance of all housecarl including male to female according to my personal wish ..

I never use pose mod.. even, I don't understand how to install it 😶 .. I hope you like it ..

and if you like it, I want to see them in your game 🙂 ..

 

maybe you need this for the texture scar

Northborn Scars by Northborn

 

Credit :

Bijin skin by rxkx2

PureSkin by Anini n Regenbot03

Fair Skin Complexion by HHaleyy

The Eyes Of Beauty by LogRaam

Mikan Eyes by nerune

SG Female Eyebrows by Hello Santa

Freckle Mania by tetrodoxin

Female Makeup Suite by DomainWolf

DAV - Shep's Tattoo by Mekasaa and ShepShy

KS Hairdos - Renewal by Kalilies and Stealthic

 

If something goes wrong, my words.. I'm sorry . . .

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)