Shaella Redguard Racemenu Preset

https://ift.tt/hxKjA6F Shaella Redguard Racemenu Preset

Shaella is an original face created by me.

As with any of my presets I will not change hair requirements and or any other requirements. My female faces are works of art and will remain to be made with beauty and seduction in mind.

 

Race Redguard

Weight 100

 

Shaella's Requirements

KS Hairdo's SMP

Cherry's Eyes

Brows

 

 

Please feel free to leave a comment.

 

Shaella is a Schaken Mods Guild Exclusive and may not be shared posted or used as a follower mod outside of Schaken Mods Guild.

If you use Shaella for a follower mod please make sure to credit me.

Alterations outside of your own game are not to be uploaded or shared anywhere.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)