Camilla Valerius Replacer by Hound740

https://ift.tt/6Pqa4Jf Camilla Valerius Replacer by Hound740

Hello. This is my Camilla Valerius Replacer. I just put more make up , changed the eyes, gave her a different hairstyle and put a bikini on her. It is just a simple mod. I know I made her look like a streetwalker and it probably breaks immersion, so if you don't want to download it is okay. Requires Ks Hairdos,FemaleMakeup Suite, Eyes of Beauty, cbbe body , and Micro Bikini by Xuniana(whihc is an oldrim mod but easily ports to Anniversary Edition, just download it and install w/your mod manager). Thanks for Xuniana for letting me use their Bikini in my mods. Okay have fun if, you are having any problems with the mod please let me know

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Deviant Core