No Stamina Drain For Sprinting by CanescoDev

https://ift.tt/KBZC5DT No Stamina Drain For Sprinting by CanescoDev

THIS IS NOT MY MOD! open posting permissions given at original listing by  ''CanescoDev''  and as such i cannot provide official support please see original listing for support options. 

No Stamina Drain For Sprinting seeks to drastically enhance the way you move around Skyrim in a lore friendly way. The goal of this mod is to make you sweat, blend into the lore, find your body balance, and feel the game for the most immersive experience possible.

 

A little mod assembled by CansecoDev.
Because sometimes, a little change can make a big difference.

Details 

Removes the stamina drain from sprinting, this mod is intended for VR while using some body tracking to translate your real body movement into in-game movement, in short; if you can keep up the pace in real life, your character should too.

Removes the stamina drain from sprinting, this mod is intended for VR while using some body tracking to translate your real body movement into in-game movement, in short; if you can keep up the pace in real life, your character should too.

This is best paired with any software that can translate your real body movements into in-game movement, I personally have fine-tuned NatLo enough to the point that to sprint in-game I need to actually sprint in place, not just a little jogging no... SPRINT means SPRINT.
Setup

Just download with your preferred mod manager and install it.

I would suggest during the installation to use the ESP Plugin, and then merge it into your bashed patch using Wrye Bash.

Motivation

I recently tried Crouch To Dodge VR - Dodge Naturally, while thinking... "this must be over powered, I'm sure it's not balanced at all", so I proceeded to challenge a giant with my bare fists. After a long fight that consisted of me squating and punching for over 5 minutes, I got the realization that it is not overpowered because I was sweating, crouching every few seconds to keep those invincibility frames up is not an easy task.

Then I got this idea, why not just do the same for sprinting? If I can keep up the pace sprinting from Helgen to Whiterun, why the Dragonborn couldn't? Then No Stamina Drain For Sprinting was born. Now I challenge you to SPRINT from Markarth to Riften...

 

 

FOMOD Installer with both ESP and ESLifiedESP plugins.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Deviant Core