Jessica Child of the Wasteland

https://ift.tt/ZDSWV3H Jessica Child of the Wasteland

Ok, Everyone knows Jessi by now.

This is my take on her with permission from RadoGamer, OG Author.

I spent some time a while back and cleaned out

all the unused meshes, textures and material files.

I got rid of the vanilla outfits and made her a custom outfit

based on my CrimsonPunk outfit.

That's what it is, but its custom built to her body.

I have moved her from Bunker Hill to Sanctuary,

you can find her after leaving the vault in the house

with the workbench.

One issue I have had is even though I moved her location,

if you dismiss her before you set her "home" with AFT or something

similar, she will return to Bunker Hill.

I don't' know how mods that affect the area might influence her,

I don't' use any mods like that myself.

If you find an issue find me on Discord and I will see what I can do about it.

 

This mod is RadoGamer's mod, it belongs to him, but I acquired permission 

to post it here with my alterations, and since it has assets that I made,

it belongs on 

Schaken-Mods only

Do not post anywhere else.  

 

If you enjoy the mod, give thanks and credit to RadoGamer.

He is on Schaken-Mods site.

This version is for FO4 flat, it will not work for VR.

I am uploading a version that should work for VR on that page.

20220621190222_1.jpg

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)