Orphans of the Commonwealth

https://ift.tt/w1s47bL Orphans of the Commonwealth

This mod is not my original work.  The original mod is Orphans of the Commonwealth by PallidaCulus on Nexus.  I rebuilt this mod to work

with Children of the Commonwealth and acquired permission to post it here.

 

In this version of Orphans, I redid the facegen and outfits to be able to be used with my CotCW mod, that mod is a master to this mod.  

 

Thank you to PallidaCulus and Jacknifelee for the original mods used in this mod.

 

I did make one outfit, I replaced the female summer outfit with an outfit I ported.

 

This Mod Will Not Work without [Sgt Obvious] Children of the Commonwealth.  If you are not using my CotCW mod you will need the original version found on the nexus.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE