[Sgt Obvious] Children of the Commonwealth

https://ift.tt/bwOdjTu [Sgt Obvious] Children of the Commonwealth

This mod is Children of the Commonwealth

or CotCW


 

image.jpeg

CotCW is a vanilla child replacer

the bodies are replaced with CBBE for the girls,

and Enhanced Vanilla Bodies for the boys.

I made it to be able to make outfits for them easier

than it is to make them on the vanilla child bodies.

Yes, Outfits will be coming.

This does nothing to change the looks of any of them from their

vanilla counterpart except the unnamed girl in vault 81,

I removed her face scars.

I have taken months to get this mod right and I'm

pretty sure I have all vanilla children included

from all the DLC's

even the unknown girl in Nuka-World in the haunted mansion.

I had to rebuild all the vanilla clothing for them,

boys and girls, and I made a new outfit to rival

Nat's outfit for the boys, you can see it on

Sheng Kawolski.
 

20220621190303_1.jpg

 

I made a new toy for them, its a giraffe, even though

they do not play with toys like in Skyrim.

Its the same mesh I made for Skyrim, I just added it to FO.Screenshot 2022-06-01 221514.jpg

There are no requirements for CotCW except

FO4 and all the DLC's or the Game of the Year edition.

 

All my mods are Schaken-Mods Exclusive, do not post anywhere else.

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE

Hentai Creatures SE (Fixed)