[JAWS] NeoGothic Body Art

https://ift.tt/j4xRrbt [JAWS] NeoGothic Body Art

This set is designed for females, if there is  a demand for male let me know in the comments.  In this large library of body art each piece can be used for ritual scaring or as a tattoo.  For ritual scaring I suggest using the "O" (for overlay).  Copy the color of your skin tone and then reduce the opacity by about 50%.  Results might vary but I encourage you to play around.  The Overlays can also be made into neo body art if you so choose,  The tattoos "T" are black.  I know some of you like pure black tattoos and sometimes black can be hard to achieve with a regular overly.  This library of body art will be updated with Warpaints in the near future and will be a requirement for some of my upcoming presets.

 

Design Details

Designs are 4k - Why? Because I realized 2k tattoos sucked in 4k.  Can you use 4k tattoos in 2k? Yes, they are simply larger files and the game will downscale them.  Will this effect my preformanc? Maybe, but I play and test on UFOs so it would take alot for me to notice a drop in FPS.
Designs are meant for females.  Can i put them on males? Maybe.  Depends on how and where they end up on the male texture map.
Designs were tested on 3BA with Kurone Bodyslide.  Honestly, the compressed files are about 2.2MB so you can fill up your Body Paint slots it wont make much of a difference.
 

Q and A

Q. Why do the overlays look distorted.  A.  How good these overlays look is completely based on how absurd your characters measurements are.
Q. Why only 4k?  Because I have 4k and the 2K overlays looked terrible and 4K will downscale for users using 2k.
Q. These overlays are killing my FPS.  A. Don't use them or buy a better system.
Q. What's next?  A. Warpaints
Q. Will there be a big composite project including all your overlays?  A. Maybe but most my work will now be open source in the spirit of better gaming and modding.
Q.  Why do you seem to be an asshole?  A.  Comes naturally and medications take away any filter I might have once had.
 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE