[Sgt Obvious] LucyA Outfit

https://ift.tt/Y4wLVJ2 [Sgt Obvious] LucyA Outfit

image.jpeg

This is a port from DOA

I made this port for Lucy Abernathy solely because of

the cow on her arm reminded me of Claribel, the Abernathy cow.

I was originally only making it as a standalone for her,

but I talked myself into making it craftable and wearable

for the Player to enjoy also.

Outfit is CBBE or Fusion Girl, pick your preferred body

when downloading.

Outfit is craftable at any ChemBench,

it has no armor rating, its just a set of coveralls,

or coverless if you want to call it that.

 

This mod is a Schaken-Mods exclusive.

Do not post anywhere else.

Exclusive.png

Thank you for Downloading, Sarge

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE