Swatter

https://ift.tt/JzsPiBD Swatter

PROLOGUE:
“ SWATTER “ is a word I brought from FO4. There I got an idea and created a concept for this mod.
If you ever listened to guy in Diamond City how he explained Baseball game rules, you’ll get clear view what this mod is about. At least I was laughing on that dialogue all day long. So here she comes, Felicity, the best Swatter in Skyrim. Location: Solitude, Temple
She is created to details to be proud Swatter and basically every inch of her is enhanced.
NOTE: 
Please, leave her Baseball Bats in her inventory. They are set to work with her abilities and perks.     If you want them, use add item menu to get them. 
This mod is created for Skyrim AE. HDT-SMP 
EvoSXtra body at 60 weight

 

NOTE: There's two versions. This here is ordinary. On my Patreon this version and Naughty version.

 

You want to see all my mods? join my Discord here https://discord.gg/7RfRaa6vjv  

Full preview of this and naughty version here Imgur 


 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE