[CotCW] Raider Children

https://ift.tt/kC7ohAD [CotCW] Raider Children

This is Raider Children and other Horrors of the Commonwealth

edited by Sgt Obvious.

A lot of you asked for this mod to be made to work with my CotCW mod,

so I reached out to PadillaCulus, the original author, on Nexus

and asked for permission to make the necessary edits to work with CotCW

and post it here on Schaken-Mods.

He said sure go ahead, so major kudos to PadillaCulus for the perms.

Original mod description is here

https://www.nexusmods.com/fallout4/mods/16586

all thanks go to PadillaCulus.

 

The Killable Children mod or Mortal Youth mod from Nexus

will not work with this version.

 

If you want a mod that makes them mortal or killable

you must use my Protected No More mod found here.

 

The mods from other sites will not have my facegen or body

modifications and it will look bad in game.

I tried to patch those mods to work with this but found it easier

to just make my own mod from scratch.

 

This version of Raider Children is a Schaken-Mods exclusive as it has work done by myself.

Do not post anywhere else.

Exclusive.png

Thank you for Downloading, Sarge

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE