Mighty THICK body Preset

https://ift.tt/PaKkyqZ Mighty THICK body Preset

Hey guys thanks for checking out my mod!

This is the Mighty THICK body preset I have been talking about on My Youtube Channel quite often and recently showcased on my Livestreams with the introduction of the new Esmerelda Follower.

This is NOT a fat girl body preset but rather more like an ultra curvy girl.

Obviously if you use this preset you will need to modify your armor mods to cure clipping (which can be a real chore as we all know)
Luckily I can help you with that as well!

Watch the following video to learn how to do the work in Outfit Studio to make your armors conform to the THICK preset

 

Yes it's rather long but it is my unfortunate Fate to be so completely OCS about my mods that it manifests itself in Functional Autism

 

If you like the character show in the screen shots I already released her as a Preset

 

If you like the skin I use you can get that here

Feel free to use either or this preset for your own Followers. The only thing I ask is to give my Youtube Channel a shout in the credits

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE