Nikisha Redagaurd Teen Racemenu Preset

https://ift.tt/beE5Q7H Nikisha Redagaurd Teen Racemenu Preset

Nikisha is a sweet yet sultry Teen Redgaurd Preset for Racemenu.

All work was done solely in Racemenu including any fine sculpting.

I tried to keep her as simple as possible and with basicaly only one hard requirement.

I have included the sculpt export files as they will be needed if the face does not look correct using the preset file.

If the preset does not look quite right just import the sculpt files in racemenu and she should then look correct.

All screenshots were taken using my own custom ENB, other ENB and lighting mods may have a slight effect on her appearance.

 

I would strongly suggest using Sassy Teen 3BA Body by  Seetruck-2000 to get the full effect of the preset, as I used my own custom 3BA teen body during the making of this preset.

 

If you would like to use this preset for a Teen Follower please contact me first.

 

Hard Requirement

Sassy Teen Dolls

 

This mod is a Schaken mods exclusive and may not under ANY circumstances be uploaded or shared anywhere else PERIOD.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE