Waystations of Skyrim - Helgen Waystation + HPH Follower Bodyslide CBBE/3BA

https://ift.tt/RJXSVp1 Waystations of Skyrim - Helgen Waystation + HPH Follower Bodyslide CBBE/3BA

Thanks for checking out my mod guys

This mod is another one of my Waystations mods

Pretty much everything is covered in the video below

 

Requirements:

The Master Plan 2022

Unofficial Skyrim special Edition Patch

 

This mod comes in a FOMOD and lets you chose just the house or the house and the follower. Esmerelda is a Standalone High Poly Head Follower which comes pre-built in the THICK Body preset but Bodyslide files are provided if you wish to change this.

It should be noted if you are not using my Divine 9 Skin that you may encounter a texture mismatch between the head and body if you change her armor to some other vanilla or modded armor. The easy workaround to this is to install my Divine 9 skin or alternatively you can make a patch for your favorite armor for followers. That is entirely up to you but I will not be making Patches for every one the thousands of Armor Mods that are out there. If I did I will never have time to do anything at all. Also I wouldn't be making any money off that so that a non-starter for me.

 

This mod is an ESPFE and has been cleaned with Xedit Quick Clean numerous times
Ninedalorian 01.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE