Clockwork Tot NPC Presets - High Poly - Racemenu (CBBE 3BA)

https://ift.tt/r076UpJ Clockwork Tot NPC Presets - High Poly - Racemenu (CBBE 3BA)

I noticed I am 'misplacing' a few character presets - so before I go and destroy lose any more .. I want to share the ones I have,

that I also would like to keep handy, and retrievable :):)

 

Included is the bodyslide used to make the Tots and Dolls 

This will of course "function" without any of the cosmetic mods present - just will need to "fill the gap" 

with any that you may have or prefer instead :):) - I guess High Poly Head (if missing) is probably the only one

that can actualy "break" an appearance .. 

 

Racemenu will be needed if want to use the preset included - these are the Cosmetics used to create her:

KS Hairdos 

Clockwork Tot Origins (eyes)

Wolfpaint Face Paint

Yevmods Makeup Pack

High Poly Head

Fair Skin Complexion

[Jaws] Neogothic Bodyart

 

spacer.png

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Addison Elfish Adoptable Child