Flower Girls Custom NPC Voices
Just like my other patch for unique vanilla and DLC characters, this all-in-one patch will add FG voice sounds during scenes for the following mod followers with custom voices :
Ciri - will need a body replacer like MFBO (version 6, version 7 is incompatible with some)
Yennefer - (nexus version, shaken version uses a vanilla voice) Will need a body replacer like MFBO v6
Cerys - not sure if a body replacer exists but included her anyway
Improved Follower Dialogue - Lydia
Sofia - recommend you use Shiva's body patch here
Livia Salvian - will also work for the quest mod with her called Death Consumes All
Teen Triss as well as this version and this version of Triss since they use the same voice package
Maelstrom (Ran) - I don't know what the difference is between the Schaken version and the LL version. Will work for either
Requirements : Flower Girls and its prerequisites.
Installation : Use either Vortex or MO2. I've used both to mod Skyrim. Either is fine. Load order for existing FG patches won't matter since those will use the same folder to add voices to FG scenes for these followers.
Credits & Permissions :
Since this is a derivative work made with freely available tools (7zip, MO2 & SSEEdit) and voice files provided by Xiderpunk himself for this exact purpose, I can't claim ownership of anything and you're free to do with it what you want.
Planned Updates :
I'll probably add more NPCs from other custom voiced follower mods later. It's damn tedious since I have to download and install the mod, open it with SSEEdit then get the name of the voice package and add a folder by the same name for it in this patch. There are some custom voiced followers I'm not at all familiar with such as Intersting NPCs or ezPG so mods like that will take some time and research.
Comments
Post a Comment