Flower Girls Unique NPC Voices
Exactly what the title reads. Adds voices for 54 uniquely voiced NPCs, male and female, which weren't included with the mod for some reason. This includes heroes in Sovngarde, Valerica, Ulfric, several Thieves Guild members, Tullius, Delphine, Dawnguard members and a whole bunch of others. Basically if it's human and on this list, I added it so they won't be silent during scenes.
It does not include FG voices for Teen Dolls, Dolls, kids of any kind or any custom voiced voiced NPCs such as Acalypha, Aurlyn Dawnstone, Recorder etc.
One thing to note is that SOS doesn't include dongs for the two Snow Elf brothers from the Dawnguard DLC. There might be a patch for it so I included them anyway.
Requirements : Flower Girls and its prerequisites.
Installation : Use either Vortex or MO2. I've used both to mod Skyrim. Either is fine.
If any of the voices aren't working contact me on Reddit by the same name, call me an idiot and I'll fix it.
To add a NPC to the seduction faction and bypass the gift giving system open the console, click on the NPC and use these commands :
inv (to make sure you have the NPC selected and not yourself or some other object)
help seductionfac
addfac <seduction faction id> 20
OR
Use FG Irresistible or Multiple Marriages (marriage automatically adds them to the faction)
Credits & Permissions :
Since this is a derivative work made with freely available tools (7zip, MO2 & SSEEdit) and voice files provided by Xiderpunk himself for this exact purpose, I can't claim ownership of anything and you're free to do with it what you want.
Comments
Post a Comment