Bryling Standalone Replacer

https://ift.tt/oBznMY8 Bryling Standalone Replacer

This is my custom standalone replacer for Bryling.

 

Installation:

Download the FOMOD for an All-in-one using your mod organizer.

 

-OR-

 

You may pick and choose from the other files for manual install. 

 

SPIDs require 2 other mods to work:

- Spell Perk Item Distributor

- Apachii Divine Elegance SE

(Both of these mods are found on the Nexus as of this posting.)

 

Place the SPIDs in the same folder as your Bryling.esp if installing manually.

 

Please, PLEASE let me know if anything isn't showing up correctly for you in game that is covered in my mod files. I have another spid that also outfitted Bryling before I made these. If you have anything like this going on, delete Bryling's name from the first spid (or the whole outfit entry if she's the only one wearing it and re-save the Distri_ini.) Then load the game to ensure Bryling shows up in her vanilla outfit. Then activate my mod and all should be well. She may have just needed a refresh. I don't claim to know everything about spids. This is what worked for me. My Maven insisted on walking around naked.

 

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE