Master Enchanter Gloves

https://ift.tt/PUJ3ZrB Master Enchanter Gloves

"What in the Blue Hells is this, Nine?!??"

Ummm a stupid little mod I made that if used correctly can make your character into Talos' Hillbilly Uncle Brother's Daddy 🙄

"How do I find these Gloves?"

Watch da video below

"B-b-b-b-but I'm a hyper Khajiit kitten suffering from Skooma Addiction"

Shaaaaadddduuuppp

 

Now I realize that no one needs these Gloves, but i understand if, as a fellow mod author, you want to tear apart the mod to see how I did it.

I saved you the trouble! here's a Video Tutorial on how to do it for yourself

 

 

You can show your appreciation by pledging your Firstborn to the Service of Ninedlore

 

NINEDALORIAN02GEAR.png

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE