Daedra People

https://ift.tt/n3678oI Daedra People

What is this mod?!?

Well like most of my mods I have made a video for your viewing enjoyment which tells you about the mod
It is fairly comprehensive so watch all of it!

 

 

Okay so how long do the Summoned Daedra stick around for? 999 days

Can they be killed? Yes but it ain't easy

Can they be banished? Yes but only with the custom Spell provided.

Will they follow through Load Doors and Fast Traveling? Did you watch the video?

Why can't I take their weapons and Armor? Because they're summoned Daedra. In a future update I may make their Weapons and Armor available.

Why can't I speak with them? Because they are Daedra. They only speak in battle. Sadly we don't have a female Dremora Voice in game so they both use the regular Dremora Voice.

Is this compatible with...? Yes. Skyrim 1.5.97 and above. Compatible with all magic mods as the spells are custom standalones.

Those aren't "real" Daedra! What are they? Well the Dremora Race is unplayable so I built them off Nords. Being Nords they have Frost Resistance as well.

Are they High Poly Heads? Yes.

Is it ESPFE? Yes

=======================

The female armor is CBBE built in the zeroed sliders. Bodyslides are not available at this time. In a future update I may make the Armor and Weapons craftable when I work a good way to implement it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE