Tiff

https://ift.tt/Gxgqhi9 Tiff

Another Follower!

 

Tiff is a gothy Breton spellsword.

She uses candlelight in the dark, and won't set off traps.
I gave her ice spike and her own awesome katana.

She can be found mulling around in Whiterun's Hall of the Dead.

This my second mod, and I need to shout-out to a few folks who helped make this possible.

The Ninedalorian for his great tutorial - no way I could have done this without it.
iMaxx for teaching me SMP wigs.
JFresh for showing me some NifSkope voodoo.
Souichirou for help, guidance, and secret files. 😉
Schaken for the invaluable help getting things running and making things easier (and the occasional boot in the arse - when I need one).

Rune for believing in me.
Grendelvich for the screenshots.
 

Thanks all. 🙂

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE