AiO Frabbi, Hroki and Margret Replacer [FOMOD]

https://ift.tt/FPLC8g0 AiO Frabbi, Hroki and Margret Replacer [FOMOD]

Hi! This is my first multi-option FOMOD. You can pick any combo of Frabbi, Hroki and Margret to click on and off as you like. Or you can choose all three in an all-in-one esp.

 

I have heard the dialogue and seen the wikis. Idk why I like Frabbi so much as she and Kleppr seem like garbage people. However, part of me wants to believe that their sniping at each other is adorable and their own special brand of foreplay.

 

Please PLEASE let me know if you find anything up with this mod. If you reinstall for a different combination of the ladies, be sure to uninstall and then reinstall to avoid missing custom assets and brown-facing. I have tried all combinations and they all work for me.

 

I am using Keos Skimpy Clothing Replacer in my game and also Apachii Divine Elegance Outfits for NPC (SPID). The ladies will be in whatever you have them wearing in your game.

 

Hope you enjoy!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE