Black Orchid Armor & Weapon CBBE / 3BA

https://ift.tt/Bm5j2ga Black Orchid Armor & Weapon CBBE / 3BA

This is my first "Official" Commission through Schaken Mods since becoming a Staff Member.

If you would like to request a mod go to the Schaken Mods Request Page

As with all my mods watch the video below and it will tell you what you need to know about this mod.

Gold Divider.png

 

 

 

Gold Divider.png

Armor comes in CBBE zeroed sliders by default

CBBE & 3BA Bodyslides included

Frostfall & Survival Mod compatible

Leather Light Armor comparable to Elven Armor

Xbox Port available upon request (contact me on Discord)

 

Gold Divider.png

 

Now a lot of people may not know that I have begun teaching myself Blender. I'm not a Blender master in any shape or form so bear with me. While this outfit is fabulous of course, my work will be getting better as my Blender Skillz improve.

Note on Work Ethic:

This is how I am going to approach doing Mod Commissions.

I WILL NOT take payment until the mod is 100% completely done to satisfaction and it is delivered to the person requesting the commission.

I retain the Right to post the mod in the Guild Section and/or use the mod in part or whole in my own mods.

Asset use permission is a HARD Requirement and mods made with my Guild Mod assets can only be posted on Schaken Mods Website exclusively.

 

Gold Divider.png

 

Mod Commission List:

I have a specific list of mods I will create on commission

All request need to be done through the Mod Request Page.

 

Player homes: From a simple farmhouse to a Vast Castle. Cost depends on complexity.

Armor & Outfits: Cost depends on Complexity

Weapons: Cost depends on Complexity

Followers: Straight vanilla type followers to Fully Standalone Followers. All followers are High Poly Head. I can make them from a prest provided or from Scratch with a provided image. Cost depends on Complexity. 

 

Gold Divider.pngNINEDALORIAN02GEAR.png

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE