Chichi Standalone Follower SE

https://ift.tt/hH7Wyqk Chichi Standalone Follower SE

CBBE, UUNP versions. Combat Ranger with perks. No clothes. Nudity. Located in Eldergleam Sanctuary

 

Chichi

So I'm explaining what happen to my kids.

 

Here's what happened. Last night, I met this broad in a bar because I was bored and had nothing better to do and.....

What? Where am I going with this?

I'm trying to tell you.

So anyways, here's what happened. She was a fine looking woman........(taking a sip of my coffee)

 

Logo.thumb.jpg.d5c5074484bb5f251f10f92930e2b8f3.jpg

 

 

 

Chichi was her name, fine and brassy, drunk off her ass. I had to carry her home kicking and screaming. She punched me in the face.That's how I got this black eye.

 

I had to knock her over the head because she was trying to kick the family jewels.

I never heard a woman cuss so much.

 

The next morning I made coffee and was sitting at the kitchen table when she came out of the bedroom all wrecked from the night before.

 

She looked at me before leaving and flipped me off. I said to myself, 'Now that's a woman!!!'

 

"Daddy, did that really happen? Because mommy said you were drunk last night and you fell on your face hitting the coffee table on the way down and who's Chichi?"

 

Nevermind. Go outside and play.

 

Location: Eldergleam Sanctuary
Voice: Sultry
Combat ranger, no clothes, no armor or weapons.
CBBE or UUNP

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE