Jack's Angels Series: Part Two of Five

https://ift.tt/1oh6ILB Jack's Angels Series: Part Two of Five

This is the SECOND of my series of enigmatic and sexy presets. There will be 30 total. They are combobulated from my long list presets I have in my collection. I morph different presets like eyes sockets from one, nose from another, head shape from this one, etc. The FRANKENSTEIN approach, if you will. And get original looking people, I think. There will also be some that are completely original. So here are the first 6.  

 

ADORE

My own complete creation

 

ANGEL

Blonde warrior

 

ANNIE MAY

KPOP party girl.

 

CHERRY

Redheaded firecracker and heartbreaker rolled into one.

 

ELISE

Gypsy seductress.

 

REQUIREMENT BASICS:
Racemenu
High Poly Head
KS Hairdos
Dint999 Hair
Mikan Eyes
Pocky Makeup
Koralina's Eyebrows
Diamond Skin
Community Overlays

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE