Marada Preset

https://ift.tt/uy3ntvN Marada Preset

Question: Why is this a Paid Mod?!?

Answer: Because it is

 

Rationale:


Game Devs make roughly $65+ an hour and essentially mod authors are doing the same thing (but we are **EXPECTED** to do it for free?!?)
Yeah so to that end I am going to be selling my Racemenu Presets.. fuck it.

 

I personally feel all the time and effort I put into my work is worth a little something.

 

This preset requires the following mods to work properly:


Apachii Sky Hair

True Eyes & Brows

High Poly Head

 

IF you wish to make your character match the image in the screen shots exactly these mods are required:

 

Community Overlays

Divine 9 Skin

Gold Divider.png

 

Remember guys

If you want a Custom Follower, Armor/Outfit, or Player Home

Visit the Request Page

 

NINEDALORIAN02GEAR.png

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE