[JAWS] Female Nord Presets A to Z

https://ift.tt/h30Gk1O [JAWS] Female Nord Presets A to Z

A whole bunch of mostly attractive face presets free to use for your characters or NPCs.  This is both a player's and modder's assset which is free to use with a couple restrictions.  They can't be used for mods that are sold.  However, I am lifting that restriction when Bethesda forces the Market down our throats.  Second, give me credit and everyone listed below.  All these presets were either made by me from scratch, completely made over, or were already free to use with minor adjustments.  All the presets use a limited number of resources.  I believe SchakenMods members have access to everything they need here or on Discord.  I will be releasing every race in this format.  If you find an issue let me know I went cross eyed getting this group together. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE