Button Adoptable Child

https://ift.tt/6aeA1nm Button Adoptable Child

The adopted daughter of a cruel farmer and his wife. Now a scared runaway in Skyrim.
ESL and ESP options.

 

 

Button

The day the sun came up and darkness followed

 

Open Scene 1: The farm house, morning hours

 

Man and wife sitting at the kitchen table.

 

Husband: "I've had it! I sent her out to do a simple job and what does she do? Trips and falls, spilling all the milk."

 

Wife: "It's not her fault. She's only a child. If you wanted milk, you could have done it yourself."

 

Husband: "This is the fourth time this month. She's worthless, you know damn well I wanted and son, and what do you bring me?"

 

Button was listening in the next room and could hear everything. She knew her step father was angry, but never heard him like this before.

 

Wife: "STOP IT! We adopted Button because I thought she was special. She's an innocent child."

 

Husband: "Damn it, woman! She's incompetent and worthless! The only thing she's good for is fertilizer. I'm sending her back to the orphanage with all the other guttersnipes where she belongs."

 

Button sat in the corner, scared, not knowing what to do. 'I'm tired of all the beatings. He's not a very good daddy.' She thought to herself. 'No, I don't want to go back to the orphanage. Grelod will whip me and call me a failure.'

 

Wife: "You'll do no such thing. She's our adopted daughter and I will not let you send her back!"

 

Husband: "I've already made up my mind. I'm sending her out on the next carriage this afternoon after I finish my breakfast."

 

Wife: " How dare you!" She slams her fist on the table. "If I knew you were this cruel, I never would have married you!" She gets up and walks away.

 

Close Scene 1:

 

Mainpage.thumb.jpg.33178791050753744d48669564e067fd.jpg

 

 

Button slipped out the window and fled away with only the clothes on her back.

 

From the Snow Shod farm, she made her way to Windhelm where she knew Aventus Arentino's home was.

 

Open Scene 2: Aventus Aretino's home, time unknown.

 

Button: "All I wanted was a good home. I never want to go back there. That man is...if only someone...." Button broke down in tears. "Nobody wants me."

 

Aventus gave Button a big hug. "You'll be alright. Wait here, I need to get back to the sacrament."

 

Close Scene 2:

 

Go to Windhelm. She can be found in Aventus Aretino's home. The only friend she knows to find safety.

 

Such a sad affair when all Aventus talks about is sacrificing, chanting and wanting Grelod The Kind assassinated.

 

Button joined in. It would be a good thing if Grelod was dead.

 

Did you get all that? Now you know......

 

 

WeKnow.thumb.jpg.02c09ac006f5718b4386b5605d17f463.jpg

 

 

DLC Hearthfire is required

 

Beware: Do not pickpocket. She will not trust you and run away. Someone will kill her!

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE