Pre Vis Fix

https://ift.tt/V5kJicv Pre Vis Fix

I've had this mod done for a long time and have tested it pretty thoroughly in my live streams. If you find any spots where this mod does not cover in the Commonwealth, take screen shots and a map screenshot and let me know so I can update

 

What this does:

 

This mod repairs the PreVis in Boston and many other areas which may be broken because of adding mods which add models into the world space. For instance when you see disappearing walls, ground, etc when you are in Boston.

For example the mod Fusion City Rising (and its addons) are great mods but it breaks the PreVis in many places. For example the entrance to Diamond City.

 

What this mod does not do:

It does NOT fix the Pre-Combines anywhere in the World Space. It Only fixes the Pre Vis.

Load Order:

It should come dead last in both your Mod Order and Plugin List so that it overwrites any changes made by other mods. 

Here's an image of my Mod Organizer 2 showing where I have it placed. As you can see I also have it locked in the plugin list so it remains at the bottom.
PreVis.png

 

This mod should be completely safe to install mid playthrough.

 

NINEDALORIAN03.png

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE