My revised and mostly comprehensive settlement build of Sanctuary Hills

https://ift.tt/houL7BN My revised and mostly comprehensive settlement build of Sanctuary Hills

Just a little something I want to share for my very first mod upload on this site.

 

Yeah, I know, settlement build blueprint mods are the easiest to make compared to all the AMAZING things everyone else has done on other sites.

I have to start somewhere...

 

Also, just as a reminder, that you need the following mods: Advanced Settlement Turrets (that you can download directly from the game's mod page) and the Transfer Settlement Blueprint mod made by CDante to even use this .

 

Sorry that I can't give more detailed pics, but you can refer to the video I included to see for yourself what you will get.

My YouTube video link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CPu5VzFlREI

 

My build ALWAYS include all basic workbenches from all DLCs to help you get started on your wasteland adventures since this is basically the first settlement every player MUST go to get everything started. Note that I intentionally left most of the structures empty/undecorated for anyone that wants to use my build make additions or decorate it for themselves.

 

A reminder: since this is just a simple blueprint data, you need to put the zip file in your game's folder > Data > F4SE > Plugins > TransferSettlements and put the extracted json file into a new folder that you must rename into any number that you want to even make my build usable.

 

Oh and feel free to give me donations to my ko-fi page if you feel like it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE