My updated Nuka World Red Rocket Great Fortress

https://ift.tt/7RYkpqG My updated Nuka World Red Rocket Great Fortress

Made another revised build for Nuka World's Red Rocket Station settlement.

 

Obviously, CDante's Transfer Settlement Blueprint mod is required to use this build. For other requirements, please refer to the 5th image.

 

Small twist, I decided to include farm animals in the blueprint data so when you import this, make sure you turn on the relevant option to make the farm animals to appear in the settlement.

 

Also, I intentionally left the settlement undecorated and has only one bed in the initial import so add more beds after the import process has been stabilized for your own playthrough.

 

As always, all basic workbenches, fusion generator, a couple of firework launchers for weather changing purposes and a decontamination arch is included, as per my build policy. I forgot to include the decontamination arch in Sanctuary Hills previously though... I'm sure you all can just build those easily later anyway.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE