N7 Mass Effect Armor for Skyrim CBBE/3BA Bodyslide

https://ift.tt/0ux9XkY N7 Mass Effect Armor for Skyrim CBBE/3BA Bodyslide

It's HERE

The N7 Mass Effect Armor for Skyrim - ported from my Fallout 4 version

As usual watch the following video to learn about this Armor and Weapon set.

 

 

Details:
Watch the video!
CBBE and 3BA Female Bodyslides included.

 

Q& A:
Why do I have to pay for this mod?
Because I don't work for free

You stole the models for this from (insert some bullshit)!

Screw you, Jabroni. I got the Blender Files to prove my work

Is this on the Nexus?
NO and it never will be. If it ever appears there it is a Stolen mod and I damn well will sue the Nexus and the uploader.

 

Gold Divider.png

 

NINEDALORIAN03.png

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE