Tiny Marl Standalone Or Adopt

https://ift.tt/1A0BxaL Tiny Marl Standalone Or Adopt

ESP only as this cannot be transferred into ESL. This is not my mod. Follower or adoptable. Find her in Whiterun Bannered Mare.

 

 

 

Tiny Marl

 

A little elf lost in time.

 

MainPage.thumb.jpg.53bcbc7d23573a126f11acd07bae2570.jpg

 

"So what if I'm not pretty. I'm better than anyone and I can prove it."

 

 

Find her in Whiterun Bannered Mare with the choice of adoptable or a follower.

 

After finding this little gem in my archives, I went online to see is she couldn't be found. She was taken down and no one can find her.

 

Since I had the mod, I made changes and improvements. She may be tiny, but she can really pack a punch as she is an elf mage.

 

Also, I made her child like voiced because nothing else would fit her.

 

There is not much known about this little one. But after testing she was able to take down a Whiterun guard in a few moments.

 

Oh, boy, that was fun to watch.

 

She is quite an asset as a follower. You're are going to love her. Sorry, no marriage. Or you can choose adoptable and have your own little elf child.

 

Comes with teen voice mod that is required for follower only. Also, DLC Dawnguard, and Hearthfires is required for both follower and adoptable.

 

Have fun 🙂

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE