Jenna Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/pVEBjzw Jenna Standalone Follower

This is one of my old mods and there isn't much to say. ESP and ESL files to choose from. Many upgrades and ported.

 

 

Jenna

 

Seriously, I don't remember much about creating Jenna. I may have been ill at the time or totally soused.

 

Mainpic.thumb.jpg.2856f19638c93f5013ba8cff51107ba4.jpg

 

 

Who knows, but this girl can do some serious damage.

 

Need a good tanker warrior? She may be the ticket. I would definitely check into this one for your game play.

 

I have nothing on credits or any other documents other than the files I found in my archives. Just being honest.

 

I think the person who made this video for me also did the nice pics. Sorry for my bad memory.

 

She was made 6 or more years ago as far as I can tell. Oh well, I think you can handle it from here.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Addison Elfish Adoptable Child

The Sims 4 Community Library