Sasha Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/YbJfFWh Sasha Standalone Follower

CBBE and UNPB, ESP and ESL. She can be found just outside the Blue Palace in Solitude.

 

 

Sasha

 

Another follower I found in my archives that was never published.

 

Made some improvements. She doesn't have much so you may want to give her some kind of outfit/armor and some weapons.

 

She is capable of dual sword and 2H sword with some archery thrown in.

 

Sasha is located just outside the Blue Palace in Solitude waiting for an audience with Elisef for a lady chat. You know how ladies are.

 

Blah, blah, blah. Yak, yak, yak. Talk about recipes and clothing styles. All that gibberish and getting the skinny in what's going on.

 

 

MainPic.thumb.jpg.48e51140e51e2540178fc57d47b43c4f.jpg

 

 

I don't have any other information about her. Like I said, she was lost in the archives many years ago and forgotten.

 

Thought she was pretty enough to publish. I'm so picky about my mods these days. I saw this one and figured she can stand the winds of time.

 

Please enjoy. 🙂

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE