Spriggan Animations Repository

https://ift.tt/xRjarvT Spriggan Animations Repository

I'll drop the animations I make for the spriggans here.

For now, it's just a replacer for the idle and "lookaround" idle.

Made it with 4thUk's replacer, as I wanted to give it a somewhat creepier vibe.

I won't say it worked, but at least that removed an issue with the spriggan's vanilla idle animations where it's feet just hover around.

I'll probably improve it some time later for that. 

 

Set to be used with OAR. I did add a random condition and a race check, but I'd advise to remove that in the config file or ingame...

Not sure how it looks with other models either, apologies.

 

Hopefully more to come. Probably more idle replacers to properly get rid of the vanilla animation issue.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE