Tika Standalone Follower

https://ift.tt/EQDpiJx Tika Standalone Follower

CBBE, UNP. Located in Markarth, Hags Cure. This is an old mod I created long ago. Enjoy.

 

 

Tika

 

MainPic.thumb.jpg.ec0b47bf662fcb5946b3a625dcdab1ad.jpg

 

 

Outfits not included.

 

"I want you out of my house. I buy you outfits, you eat all my food and don't wash the dishes and you smell bad. You are worthless! I paid for passage to Skyrim. Now get the hell out of my house!!!"

 

"What are you talking about?"

 

"Just get the hell out before I throw you out."

 

Tika gathered some things and left. She boarded a ship bound for Skyrim. I can only guess it was her brother that had enough of laziness.

 

"This is bull. I wash the linens and how dare he tell me I smell bad. Screw it, I'll make a new life in Skyrim."

 

Tika arrived in Skyrim and made her way to Markarth where she likes to sit and do nothing. Oh, ok, I get it. she was lazy and she did smell.

 

Sometimes things are stranger than you think.

 

Location: Markarth, Hags Cure

 

 

 

 

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Devious Desires

Skyrim Special Edition 1.5.97 + Core Files + SKSE